Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. If your family is anything like ours, you don’t have a lot of extra time on weekday mornings to prepare a big breakfast meal. Thankfully there are plenty of recipes online for simple breakfasts that are both filling and easy to make. I’ve found a nice collection of 15 Breakfast Muffin Recipes that are sure to be a hit with your family.
1. Browned Butter Pear Muffins | Source: The Baking Fairy
2. Flourless Egg and Cottage Cheese Savory Breakfast Muffin | Source: Kalyn’s Kitchen
3. Blueberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake Muffins | Source: Brittany’s Pantry
4. Oatmeal Pumpkin Muffins | Source: Future Expat
5. Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins | Source: Brittany’s Pantry
6. Apple Cream Cheese Muffins | Source: This Mama Loves
7. Apple Spinach Breakfast Muffins | Source: This Flourishing Life
8. Quinoa & Egg Breakfast Muffins | Source: Almost Supermom
9. Cottage Cheese and Egg Breakfast Muffins with Bacon | Source: Kalyn’s Kitchen
10. Apple Butter Bran Muffins | Source: Brittany’s Pantry
11. Gluten Free Oatmeal Breakfast Muffins | Source: Fearless Dining
12. Chocolate Banana Baked Oatmeal Muffins | Source: From this Kitchen Table
13. Blackberry Pecan Streusel Muffins | Source: The Baking Fairy
14. Blueberry Maple Muffins | Source: Brittany’s Pantry
15. Egg Muffins | Source: Kalyn’s Kitchen
I love recipes like these because they’re so easy to grab and go when you’re in a rush. Just add a glass of milk or juice and you’ve got a nice little meal to get you through to lunch time!
What are some of your favorite simple breakfast meals?