February is American Heart Month and Campbell is having a fun Pinterest sweepstakes. The Address Your Heart with Campbell’s Pinterest Sweepstakes provides Americans with the opportunity to win daily prizes and one grand prize that are designed to help build heart-healthy habits. Campbell has also partnered with Food Network Star Ellie Krieger who is sharing heart healthy tips and recipes.
Campbell is committed to helping women care for their hearts by providing 80 heart-healthy options that meet the criteria for and feature the American Heart Association® Heart-Check mark, such as:
- Healthy Request® soups
- V8® Low Sodium Regular and V8 V-Fusion® beverages (select varieties)
- Prego® Heart Smart™ pasta sauces
- Pepperidge Farm® whole-grain breads (select varieties)
- Swanson® premium chunk chicken
Today I’m sharing one of Campbell’s heart-healthy recipes which can also be found on the Campbell’s Kitchen website www.campbellskitchen.com.
Campbell’s Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
What You’ll Need
1 medium green bell pepper, sliced (about 1 cup)
1 large onion, cut in half and sliced (about 1 cup)
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell’s® Healthy Request® Condensed Tomato Soup
2 teaspoons ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle chile powder
3/4 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
3 cups shredded green cabbage
12 corn tortillas (6-inch), warmed
How to Make It
- Stir the green pepper, onion, garlic, soup, cumin and chile powder in a 4-quart slow cooker. Add the chicken and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours or until the chicken is fork-tender. Remove the chicken to a cutting board. Using 2 forks, shred the chicken. Return the chicken to the cooker. Stir in the picante sauce.
- Serve the chicken mixture in the tortillas topped with the cabbage.
The next time you’re out grocery shopping be sure to keep Campbell’s heart-healthy options in mind. As women we really need to take good care of ourselves so we can be around for a long time for our children, grandchildren and loved ones.
And if you’re on Pinterest remember to visit www.addressyourheart.com to learn how to enter the Campbell’s Address Your Heart Pinterest Sweepstakes. The sweepstakes ends on February 28, 2015 so you just have a few days left to enter. Good luck!