Kids lose interest in their toys quickly, it seems. It’s such a shame when you buy them a new toy and a week or two later they’re already tired of playing with it and asking for something new. It’s disheartening. It’s also a big waste of hard-earned money and the time you spent shopping for the toy.
Thankfully there is a great service called Pley that allows you to rent toys rather than buying them so when your child gets tired of their new toy you can send it back and they can get something new. Starting at just under $20 a month, members of Pley receive unlimited toys (one at a time), delivered right to their door. Delivery is always free from Pley and they have a huge selection of more than 10,000 toys to choose from.
How Does It Work?
Pley is a simple service to use. You sign up for the plan of your choice. Have your kids create their Pleylist (a list of toys that they want to receive), and then sit back and wait for the first toy to be delivered to your door. When your child is finished with their toy, you send it back in the prepaid envelope and wait for the next toy on their Pleylist to arrive.
Worried About Cleanliness?
Pley cleans the toys using eco-friendly, kid-safe cleaners and commercial grade washers, so each toy that your child receives is ready to go when you receive it.
What if your child wants to keep a toy?
No problem! Pley offers the option to buy a toy in one click on your account page on their site.
Are you still on the fence about whether toy rental is right for you? If so, check out these 5 great reasons to rent toys rather than buying them.
5 Great Reasons to Rent Toys vs. Buying Them
- It saves you money. Kids are so fickle. One day they want one toy, the next it’s something else. When you rent their toys, they can play with them for as long as they’d like and then return them to get something new. No more spending hundreds of dollars on new toys each month. Pley has a toy rental plan starting at just $19.99 a month.
- It’s eco-friendly. The plastic savings alone versus buying toys results in 240 lbs. less CO2 emissions each year per Pley member.
- Your children won’t be bored because they’ll always have a new, engaging toy to keep their attention when you rent their toys from Pley.
- No more clutter. You won’t have stacks and stacks of toys piled all around the house when you rent their toys rather than buying them new.
- It saves you time. You won’t have to be running to the store to buy new toys because they’ll receive them in the mail from Pley.
Pley offers toys from Lego, K’Nex and many more popular brands. They even have robotic and educational toys as well. With plans starting at $19.99 a month, you can’t go wrong by signing up for a membership. Just think of all the time and money you’ll save while still having happy and content kids. A Pley subscription would also make a fun Christmas gift this holiday season as well.
You can learn more about Pley by visiting them at www.pley.com. You can also connect with the great folks at Pley on their social channels:
What do you think about renting toys rather than buying them?